|Job Category:||Managerial » Project Manager|
|Location:||South East » Surrey » Surrey|
Petrolio UK are currently recruiting for a Project Risk Manager for one of our major UK clients who are a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries.
This is a permanent role (Contractors will not be considered) paying an annual salary of £60,000k p/a + benefits.
Location – Egham, Surrey, UK
Principal duties :
- Plan, organize & direct project risk management for dedicated projects
- Ensuring risk assessment workshops and reviews are held as required and facilitating these workshops when required
- Ensuring quantitative risk analysis is performed when required
- Ensuring the interface risks between packages and between Clinet, Company and Co-contractors are fully addressed in the processes
- Consolidating package reports into overall project risk models and reporting the analysis and summarization of the results
- Reporting the progress and effectiveness of the implementation of risk reduction actions to the project manager
- Assembling the risk report for senior management and the Company
- Training of managers and other personnel in both the appreciation of risk management techniques and “hands on” risk analysis techniques and methods
- Arranging joint work sessions with the Company and his Contractors to identify and mitigate risks.
- Ensuring compliance with Clients Subsea Project Life Cycle process
-Working closely with the Project Finance team on the impact of the identified risks on the project financials and project contingency
- Carrying out “schedule risks analysis” to provide probable delivery dates to the client, and monitoring these thereafter
Job Requirement / Qualifications: (education, professional designations)
- Proven negotiating abilities and keen commercial acumen
- Degree qualified in engineering or business related course
- 9+ years risk management experience preferably in a manufacturing, engineering or oilfield related environment.
- Proven leadership and/or management experience.
- High degree of communication and organization skills.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office, PertMaster, @Risk and Primavera
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma concepts
If the above Oil and Gas Job is of interest to you please send me a copy of your up to date CV.
|Project Risk Manager - Location – Egham, Surrey, UK||6 Feb 2013
|Petrolio UK are currently recruiting for a Project Risk Manager for one of our major UK clients who are a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and pr... more|
|Interface Manager||6 Feb 2013
|Petrolio UK are currently recruiting for an Interface Manager for one of our major UK clients who are a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and proc... more|
|Regional Sales Manager||6 Feb 2013
|Petrolio UK are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager for the Africa and the Mediterranean region for a Major EPC Subsea Client to be based in London. Accountable for directing, coo... more|
|Technical Manager||12 Dec 2012
|We are currently recruiting for a Technical Manager for one of our major UK clients. This role can be both staff or contract and is for a worldwide leading EPC. Our client is currently winning... more|
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on +44 (0)20 8418 1392 for assistance with this job.